This blusa has the signature elaborate patterns of PGotangco artworks. A balance of geometric shapes, graffiti and bold colors very similar to art deco. We love pairing this print with our signature polka-dot wrap-around belt. It's fun, vibrant and unique. The sleeves are made of the beautiful Iloco handwoven Inabel fabric.
Modern Filipiniana Terno in flamboyant splashy colors and cutting-edge designs highlighting the artwork of Filipina visual artist Pamela Gotangco and incorporates weaving, embroidery and beading of the master artisans in the Filipino indigenous communities. Our design process starts by creating a bespoke artwork by Pamela Gotangco and digitally translated by Christian Belaro for PamPinay printed fabrics. These artworks often reflect Filipino humor, habits and food. Each piece is a collaboration and handcrafted meticulously by Filipino artisans following the slow fashion approach. Our focus is to create pieces that can be easily integrated with any outfit such as capes, drapes, sobrefalda and shrugs. Incorporating vibrant handwoven Filipino textiles, we aim to create fun, functional and versatile pieces that can be worn for casual or festive occasions for all the Pinay power out there! Filipino modern clothing that truly reflects the meaning of Bayanihan Spirit. We hope to encourage style based on culture, story and meaning.
Modern Filipiniana Terno: Blusang Makulay
- Within Metro Manila, we deliver within 1 to 2 days.
- The shipping fee will be shouldered and paid by the custumer directly to the courier (TokTok, Lalamove, GrabExpress)
- Nationwide in the Philippines will be 3 to 5 days.
The shipping fee may vary and will be added to the total order cost. (JnT, LBC, JRS, 2GO, DHL Express)
- Outside the Philippines via DHL for 6 to 12 days. The shipping fee quote will come from DHL for approval of the client before shipment.
- Shipping will only commence after the payment verification
- Shipping is available Monday thru Friday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm