Collaboration piece from various Filipino artisans. Featuring the Madal Tahu painting of PGotangco and was digitally translated to print by CBelaro. The sleeves are made of Kantarines handwoven fabric and the pocket features the beautiful traditional embroidery of T`boli tribe in Lake Sebu South Cotabato. The piece is all put together by seamstresses in Metro Manila following the PamPinay design. Light summery elegant that is perfect for summer until springtime. A meaningful piece that tells the story Filipino epic Madal Tahu. A true bayanihan spirit piece.
Dress - Dancing Tboli
- Within Metro Manila, we deliver within 1 to 2 days.
- The shipping fee will be paid directly to the courier (TokTok, Lalamove, GrabExpress)
- Nationwide in the Philippines will be 3 to 5 days.
The shipping fee may vary and will be added to the total order cost. (JnT, LBC, JRS, 2GO, DHL Express)
- Outside the Philippines via DHL for 6 to 12 days. The shipping fee quote will come from DHL for approval of the client before shipment.
- Shipping will only commence after the payment verification
- Shipping is available Monday thru Friday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm